Sunday 26 April 2009

24/04/09 Public Design Festival, Shades of Green @ Superstudio Più - via Tortona, Milano

Katharina / 23 / Student (Fashion Design, London)

"I LIKE easy outifits when you put a focus on a structured detail... as here on the feet.
And I LIKE playing around with the shades of one colour - pretty simple but always strong."


1.Where do you come from?
It might be the moon.
2. Where are you going?
In case life is a circle - It might be the moon, too.
3. Where you would turn back?
To every place, that ever put a smile on my face.
4. Your 3 albums of the moment
The Whitest Boy Alive - Rules
Peter Doherty - Grace/Wastelands
Lykke Li - Youth Novels

5. Last website you visited
c - r - d - l, Joa Herrenknecht
6. Last book you read
"Furniture Music", published by Blauer Hase
7. What have you had for breakfast?
A look into the sun, a breath of fresh air and a smile.
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
Only you know

Skirt: American Apparel
Tights: American Apparel
Jumper: vintage, from grandmother closet
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Kkaarrlls

2 comments:

Olviya said...

she plays with green very well)

that is bueno said...

Hi!
I have one of your sticker from last Thursday night in Tunnel, Milano.
It was on my t-shirt next morning so I wrote your web´s name and here I´m.

I belive that you were taking photos all the night long. Is it possible to find theme somewhere?

By the way, very nice blog.

KEEP IN TOUCH
THAT IS BUENO