Wednesday 29 April 2009

25/04/09 Public Design Festival, Stylish Morning @ Superstudio 13 - via Tortona, Milano

Laurens Schellekens / 24 / Fashion Design Student

1.Where do you come from?
Small tiny place in Holland far away from Amsterdam
2. Where are you going?
To a big city, in a foreign country or mayby not, as long as there is much to do, see and experience. Can't wait.
3. Where you would turn back?
To my childhood where everything was simple, or mayby that's just my imagination
4. Your 3 albums of the moment
None, I like to hear all kinds of music.
5. Last website you visited
Many websites, one I look regular is "JJJJound
"
6. Last book you read
"Men under construction"
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Nothing, nothing at all.
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
In a year I hope you will remind me because of my own collection of fashion accessories !

Glasses: Tom Ford
Shirt (white): Filippa K
Shirt (black): H&M
Jacket: H&M
Trousers: Costume National
Shoes: Bruno Bordese
Bag: Amplix, own design
Watch: Black Dice
Scarf (in pocket): map of Amsterdam

8 comments:

Kim said...

Lauwieeeeeeeee!!! Youuuu looookkkk goooood!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I have a question...I'm coming to Italy in June. A week in Venice then travelling around.

Is it acceptable for women to wear shorts and short skirts?

Pimpumpam said...

Why not?! You aren't coming in Afganistan!

Maybe only one little problem, if you want to visit church it's better to have legs covered till the knees

Makeup Theory said...

I wish American men dressed like this. *sigh* His style is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I WAANT that bag! Where can I buy it?

Olviya said...

he looks very stylish,but its clear that he is not italian...

Siem said...

Pikkie!

He looks gorgeous
But he's miiiiiiiine

Martini said...

i like everything about this outfit.