Monday 8 June 2009

06/06/09 MI AMI, Retrò @ Circolo Magnolia, Segrate (MI)


Marco & Laura / 24 / Fashion Designers

"Sometimes my retro and melancholy taste inside my soul, appears in my outfits"
"Old memories, romantic mood, vintage atmosphere, that's what my eyes want to see, that'show i want to feel..."

1. Where do you come from?
M: Ventimiglia, a town on
L: From the coast of western Sicily
2. Where are you going?
M: At a crossroad
L: To discover new seashores
3. Where you would turn back?
M: Nowhere
L: Any place where I can remind my memories
4. Your 3 albums of the moment
M: Coldplay, Feist, Bat For Lashes
L: The Cranberries - Stars: Best From 1992-2002
Yann Tiersen - Goodbye Lenin
5. Last website you visited

coseAtre
6. Last book you read

M: "La fata Carabina", by Daniel Pennac
L: "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde", by Robert Luis Stevenson
7. What have you had for breakfast?
M: Fruits and cornflakes
L: Brioche and milk
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
M: The cardboard stars don't flame
L: I wanted to be one of "Non è la Rai"!!!

Hat: H&M
Glasses: Belstaff
Tee: H&M
Trousers: vintage, bought in London
Shoes: Nippa's
Necklace: coseAtre, our collection

Dress: vintage, bought in Piazzale Cuoco, Milan
Head band: coseAtre, our collection
Necklace: coseAtre, our collection
Shoes: Office


1 comment:

lenon said...

la stilo italiano, la moda me FASCINA.