Thursday 11 June 2009

06/06/09 MI AMI, What goes around comes around @ Circolo Magnolia, Segrate (MI)

Eleonora / 23 / You You Shop owner

"I woke up and I tought that I'm having I Waking up and thinking I had a long working day ahead of me with my stall at MI AMI. I wanted to be comfortable and keep my personal style. Oversize shirt and french sneakers to run from a stage to another. Camera around the neck obviously"

1. Where do you come from?
I'm living in Turin
2. Where are you going?

Sometimes I think nowhere, but very soon Berlin
3. Where would you like to return?
New York, something tell me that will be my world
4. Your 3 albums of the moment
Depeche Mode - Sound of the Universe
Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
Queen of the Stone Age - Era Vulgaris
5. Last website you visited
Free to be you, my website to check that it's all right.
6. Last book you read
"Super Size Me", by Morgan Spurlock
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Cornflakes and Tropical Juice
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
If you know me my excitement for new things and projects, if you saw me one time I think my smile

Shirt: Aspesi
Body: American Apparel
Photocamera: Blackbird Fly
Nails Varnish: Rouge Collistar

6 comments:

Mezquite Bonsai said...

so wow!!!!

robin crow said...

Lei carina!
Lho beccata su diverse foto o blog simili..

ho beccato anche alcune sue foto sul suo myspace bella scustumata.
qua si ha caldo!

Pimpumpam said...

bella scostumata?? aahahah

robin crow said...

bè si diciamo non sempre vestita, ha un bel fisico e fa bene.

youyou said...

scostumata io???
ahhahahahaha!!!

Olviya said...

she is so cool, relaxed and easy in her style