Wednesday 24 June 2009

23/06/09 Milan Men Fashion Week, Pink Natasha @ via Tortona, Milano


Natasha Slater / 34 / DJ founder of "Punk Wears Prada"

"I am a huge Westwood fan, and wear a lot of it, and I mix it up with another favourite brand Jil Sander, who I Dj a lot for, cool stylish sharp sexy and feminine with an edge, I love to embrace the female & male in the way I dress."

1. Where do you come from?
London
2. Where are you going?
Armani Show
3. Where would you like to return?
Mexico
4. Your 3 albums of the moment
The Gossip - Music For Men
La Roux - La Roux
The Lemonheads - Varshons
5. Last website you visited
Pimpumpam
6. Last book you read
"The Beautiful Fall", by Alice Drake
7.What have you had for breakfast?
No food only coffe!
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
Drama

Shoes: Jil Sander
Bracelets: Jil Sander
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Purse: vintage, from Wasteland LA

3 comments:

Kevin Giaquinto said...

mi piace molto la prima foto. strafiga.

Olviya said...

Earingsss!! abs amaizing)i guess, Chanel)

sara sani said...

che figo l'orecchino a forma di boccettina CHANEL N°5! ma i sunnies non sono SUPER?

http://itsnotloveimjustdrunk.blogspot.com