Wednesday, 24 June 2009

23/06/09 Milan Men Fashion Week, Pink Natasha @ via Tortona, Milano

Natasha Slater / 34 / DJ founder of "Punk Wears Prada"

"I am a huge Westwood fan, and wear a lot of it, and I mix it up with another favourite brand Jil Sander, who I Dj a lot for, cool stylish sharp sexy and feminine with an edge, I love to embrace the female & male in the way I dress."

1. Where do you come from?
2. Where are you going?
Armani Show
3. Where would you like to return?
4. Your 3 albums of the moment
The Gossip - Music For Men
La Roux - La Roux
The Lemonheads - Varshons
5. Last website you visited
6. Last book you read
"The Beautiful Fall", by Alice Drake
7.What have you had for breakfast?
No food only coffe!
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you

Shoes: Jil Sander
Bracelets: Jil Sander
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Purse: vintage, from Wasteland LA


Kevin Giaquinto said...

mi piace molto la prima foto. strafiga.

Olviya said...

Earingsss!! abs amaizing)i guess, Chanel)

sara sani said...

che figo l'orecchino a forma di boccettina CHANEL N°5! ma i sunnies non sono SUPER?