Monday 13 July 2009

07/07/09 Ellesse 50th Anniversary Party, Cute Konstantina @ just behind Piazza Navona, Roma


Konstantina Voulimenea / 29 / Marketing for ellesse

"Actually I was planning to wear something completely different - a turqouise tube dress - but in the process of putting it on I got it all covered in body lotion and deodorant. So I went for the second option... "

1. Where you come from?
Athens, Greece but I live and work in London
2. Where are you going?
I'm going back to London, exotic-arama...
3. Where you would like to return?
Not sure, definetely not London. I would like to retire on a greek island and grow olives though.
4. 3 albums of the moment
Kiss - Dressed to Kill
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Kraftwerk - Tour de France
5. Last website you visited
Hello Sour Sally!
6. Last book you read
"The Wolf of Wall Street" by Jordan Belfort
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Boiled egg
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
We met on the hottest ever day of the summer, in a very old, noble building. I was holding a glass of prosecco, you had a camera. [Right!]

Dress: Burberry SS05
Body: Wolford
Shoes: Tessera - legendary shoe shop in Athens, they made nice chunky heels for teenagers. Pendant: vintage, is 70's from Rellik in London, my friend Mandy gave it to me for my b-day

3 comments:

StreetstyleNews said...

Really good for the second option! Would love to see the turquoise colored first option...

StreetstyleNews

Antonio Barros said...

She looks sooo cute!!! I love it!!!

Alexandra said...

hello! i love your blog!
kisses