Friday 24 July 2009

23/07/09 TVFO, Hot Hot Vienna @ VII.Neubau, Vienna (A)


Mikkel / 22 / Student


CorsivoRegina Antal / 31 / Artist

"Today I wanted to be cool and soft so I'm in silk and veal leather"

1. Where you come from?
U3
2. Where are you going?
To work
3. Where you would like to return?
Harlem
4. 3 albums of the moment
The Gossip
Yacht
Jackson Five
5. Last website you visited
Some fansite of Robert Redford
6. Last book you read
"Ich rei? Mir eine Wimper aus und stech dich damit tot", by Josef Winkler
7. What have you had for breakfast?
The cheescake in my hand from the Bakery Schwarz, which was not good.
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
The way pronounced the cccccc in Francesco [it's meee!!]

Glasses: Fielmann
Shirt: Zara
Shorts: chinastore
Sandals: Enrico Antinori

1 comment:

Randi Rosli said...

the bags and shoes...gosh...love it..!!!