Wednesday 5 August 2009

31/07/09 TVFO, Hot Buccaneer @ VII. Zollergasse, Vienna (A)


Patrizia / 19 / Fashion Student

"I was wearing like these because I thought like that: today you'll bring together the aspects of the outfit of a russian circus director, a drumming ape and a pirate."

1. Where you come from?
Vienna
2. Where are you going?
I'm going to make huge circles
3. Where you would like to return?
Return in this town whenever fate allows it.
4. 3 albums of the moment
Pixies - Surfer Rosa
5. Last website you visited
Hahah - pimpumpam.eu of course, what did you think, eh?
6. Last book you read
"Robin Hood"
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Oat meal mixed up with an egg
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
You might never forget my zed! (patriZia, right?)

The whole stuff i´m wearing is from the flea market, i go there nearly every week.

2 comments:

andrea said...

hai il suo numero?

Anonymous said...

wow! what interesting girl