Sunday 11 April 2010

05/04/10 Easter Monday! @ Pisenze, Manerba d/G (BS)

Caterina / 26 / Student - Independent thinker and jewelry design rookie

"Everytime I get dressed I see my many personalities fighting one against the others. Usually the result is pretty gipsy. Today's Easter Monday so I chose something a little understated...I know I will come home covered in grass stains and mud splotches "

1.Where you come from?
from a very long adolescence of pink hair and punk music.
2.Where are you going?
who knows.
3.Where you would like to return?
to everywhere I haven't been yet.
4. 3 albums of the moment
Dee Edwards - Why can't there be love
Jeffrey Lewis and the Junkyards - Em Are I
She & Him - Volume Two
5.Last website you visited
illustrator Camilla Engman's and my own, Farewell Pony, where I sell my knitted necklaces.
6.Last book you read
"Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates" by Tom Robbins.
7. What have you had for breakfast?
coffee and cigarette.
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
I'm the illegitimate child of Joni Mitchell and Eugene Hütz.

Shirt: vintage, Giorgio Kauten
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Chain necklaces: vintage and Arena
Boots: Topshop
Rings: my mom's and from Haji Lane in Singapore

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Caterina

dream said...

I love this photo, I love this girl, I can see my future in her...probably, really good job baby! ;)

joo said...

Nice picture!

Greetings from Brazil!

www.viegraphique.com

enimol said...

Lei, vorremmo ci disegnasse i vestiti.

Ma se scrivo in italiano non è che precludo ogni possibilità di rapporto con voi, vero?

Pimpumpam said...

non vi precludete niente ma tali commenti sarano capiti solo da Italiani :-)

se volete vi posso mettere in contatto

Ann. said...

really lovely.
congrats to pim and to her.

u make me smile.


"..everywhere I haven't been yet." :)

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

nice pict

Anonymous said...

jeez... where's the cool in this outfit?

manolo blahnik scarpe said...

meno è di più