Sunday 13 June 2010

11/06/10 A Teddy bear in the Parking @ Giorgi dj set - Chiosco Mu, Salò (BS)


Matteo Pelizzari / Fashion designer / 26

"I believe that the basicity and elegance of dress must be countered whit a strong accessory. My Swarovski's bear. I believe this to be a fashion designer."

1.Where you come from?
Lake Garda
2.Where are you going?
To Dinner
3.Where you would like to return?
Vienna
4. 3 albums of the moment
Low Frequency Club - Johnny Come Home
Fine Young Cannibals - The Raw and the Remix
Booker T & the MG's
5.Last website you visited
Oh My Shoes
6.Last book you read
"Noi", Walter Veltroni
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Chocolate Cake
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
My spontaneity

T-shirt: Primark London
Shorts: vintage, Gianni Versace
Shoes: Birkenstock
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Watch: Swatch
Shopping bag: from Tate Modern London
Necklace: Swarovski bear from Brick Lane-London

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like him Bear!)

Ro said...

i love it!
like his bear!