Wednesday 22 December 2010

20/12/10 Icy-Cold @ Karmelitermarkt, Wien


Daliah Spiegel / 24 / Student of Medicine and Photography

"The main reason why i wear my green fur, is cause it is super warm. In winter people mostly wear dark and sober colours that's why I love to accentuate my outfit with bright colours like yellow"

1. Where you come from?
Vienna
2. Where are you going?
One day to new york
3. Where you would like to return?
To my bed
4. 3 albums of the moment
I don't have any
5. Last website you visited
The Pet Fanclub
6. Last book you read
"On Photography" by Susan Sontag
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Soft-boiled egg, black tea and semolina porridge
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
My fat cat
9. What I have to know about Vienna?
Kunsthistorische Museum

Fur: flea market
Yellow Things: from china
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Shoes: second hand thing

9 comments:

Ann. said...

pim, perchè sono tutte rosse tranne me? :(((

cmq bella-bella-bella.
capelli rossi e "giacca" verde sta sempre da dio! :)

clothing brands said...

Good post. You did a good work,and offer more effective imformation for us! Thank you

Mihaela Gurău said...

Have fun in Wien!
Nice photos! I like her fur coat.

http://overseeingfashion.blogspot.com/

Michelle Lee said...

that fur color is so unique

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Daniel Gebhart de Koekkoek said...

why dont you ask: phone number? ;)

Pimpumpam said...

@Daniel... who tells you that I haven't it ?

;-)

Anonymous said...

le yellow thing si chiamano ear muffs :D

Zamin

Catherine said...

wow - that coat is awesome. Wow.

Anonymous said...

Да уж… Жизнь – как вождение велосипеда. Чтобы сохранить равновесие, ты должен двигаться.

Полезный сайт! Все прикольно сделано.