Monday 24 January 2011

23/01/11 Late Night in the U-Bahn @ Schottenring U2 Station, Vienna

Maria / 23 / Music student

"I found this coat in a second hand shop and fell in love with the colour, and how ridiculously oversized it is. It makes me feel like I'm walking around wrapped in a huge blanket."

1. Where you come from?
I was born in Korea but raised in New Zealand.
2. Where are you going?
Tonight, home here in Vienna. In a few days I go back home to New Zealand for the semester break!
3. Where you would like to return?
Berlin and Istanbul
4. 3 albums of the moment
Imogen Heap - Speak for Yourself
Ratatat - Remixes Vol.1
Melos Quartett - Debussy/Ravel String Quartets
5. Last website you visited
Cracked
6. Last book you read
'The Life of Pi' by Yann Mantel
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Cereal with yoghurt and two tangerines
9. What I have to know about Vienna?
A mystical sensation called 'Vienna Potluck Dinners'...rumour has it that those who partake leave feeling invariably fulfilled and heartened.

Coat: vintage
Bag: vintage
Shoes: Salamander

1 comment:

Klara said...

Wow, that coat is such a bold and outrageous fashion statement. I would never think of wearing that but she pulls it off and it looks great, even though the coat is so big! I love the color, what an infusion!!!


http://fashionnews.zalando.co.uk