Friday, 13 May 2011

07/05/11 Walking in the Backstage @ Žur Z Razlogom, Maribor (SLO)

I was in Maribor a nice town of Slovenia with "my" band Low Frequency Club to support the headliners Klaxons at this festival called "ŽUR Z RAZLOGOM". Was so cool and since the day after I definitely want to visit all the Balkans!
In the backstage I met this cool guy that also make cool stuff, give a look to his website

The Miha Artnak/ 28 / artist - freelance designer

"I was wearing this because there was a party going on that night and wanted to blend in. I like pants in vivid colors and shoes that go with that"

1. Where do you come from?
Ljubljana, Slovenia
2. Where are you going?
Around the globe
3. Where you would like to return?
Ljubljana
4. 3 albums of the moment
I listen to the radio
5. Last website you visited
ZEK
6. Last book you read
I read articles
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Cereal
8. Tell me something I must know about Slovenia
Ljubljana
9. What's about this festival?
The afterparty was amazing
10. Did you like the performers?
Gregij Felis Catus was great

I bought the pants in Milano when I was visiting a very good friend of mine and his girlfriend
I bought the blazer in New York. We went there with the ZEK crew
The shoes and the shirt are Zara
The badge is from Multipraktik, Slovenia

1 comment:

Catherine said...

amazing!

catherine-oneway.blogspot.com